adrien-punt-corpadrien-punt-corp

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Horrible Noise Collab Horrible Noise Collab

idiot

moron u cudda warned us about the flashing lights my bro almost got a seizure from it.

catbrush responds:

I'm actually pretty sorry that your brother almost got a seizure.

Unfortunately, I do not take any responsibility for doing anything wrong. If your brother is prone to epileptic seizures someone should screen what he's going to watch before he watches it. My apologies anyhoo.

DRACULA.. DRACULA..

very nice movie, but i can see some faults...

ok first im gonna tell u the faults i picked up....
when the guy was walking towards the castle, he walked really wonkie-where as he dosnt walk wonkie in the rest of the shots ( i know its hard to make a guy walk at you, but still) and the parts where he stabs the girl in the coffin, she turns into particles, and it doesnt look very good, i think theres tonnes of improvement neesed for that. and the skeletons, they just dont suit the film, they looked cool, but not for this movie! and when he was shooting them, i could instantly recognise the explosions from the software tool "game maker". and the explosions didnt suit the film either. and, i think that he killed everything too easily, cmon, its dracula here!!

but, with these faults, i still lovedthe look of the film with the smoke effects, they were brilliant. and the hole black and white thing really gave a mood to the film. the music was good but, it kept looping throughout the film! it got so annoying!! --well great film overall but just needs a bit of polish.

Sticky Sticky

ok, but heeps of room for improvement

well, you got some nice graphics there, but the stick figure really doesnt move well atall, and stick figures nees good movement to make them any good. some views make him look kinda weird, and he doesnt walk too nicely. when he jumped out of the building, the building was just a box! everything else was detailed except that bit. it seems that you rushed it towards the end. and lol wats with the lasers on there feet? I dont get it.

lipsynching tutorial lipsynching tutorial

not bad`

not bad lip synkin but it needs to go into more detail

Drawing Hands for Dummies Drawing Hands for Dummies

great tut. i always hav problems with hands

great tutorial on doing basic hands..but i think you should make another tutorial with hands grabbing items, a fist, etc.etc. and thumbs up 9things like that) that would make an awsome tutorial.

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

very nice!

nice animation, special effects. brilliant!